Chip manufacturers are always quick to brag about power efficiency and lower heat output. We enthusiasts and high-end gamers know those claims only apply to normal use and the mainstream chips. Once the overclocking begins and the premium chips come out, all of that gets thrown out the window. Thermaltake is here to make sure your system keeps running after you throw away the spec sheet with the Water 3.0 Ultimate.
The Water 3.0 Ultimate All-In-One Liquid Cooler is the biggest, baddest AiO you can buy. The Water 3.0 sports a massive 360 mm radiator, three 120 mm PWN fans with maximum speed of 2000 RPMs, massive copper plate, and high-efficiency pump. It is hard to tell when an air cooler will be able to provide the performance you need. Clearly not the case here as to profile of the Water 3.0 is all you need to see.
No word yet on release date or pricing for the Water 3.0 Ultimate. While we expect a premium price, we also expect it to handle anything you throw at it for years to come. This could be the last CPU cooler you need to buy any time soon.
[hide-this-part morelink=”Full Press Release”]
Thermaltake: Water 3.0 Ultimate All-In-One Liquid Cooling System to Exceed Your Expectations!
July 25th , 2014－Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units today launch the new Water 3.0 Ultimate, an All-In-One liquid cooling system with a large 360 mm radiator design especially to support the desires of enthusiasts. Equipped with power as well as performance, Water 3.0 Ultimate is top of the line liquid cooler, compatible with universal socket type. When choosing a highly-efficient liquid cooler to control any escalating CPU temperatures, gamers definitely take easy, clean, and low-maintenance setup in consideration. And Water 3.0 Ultimate can be their best choice! The new Thermaltake All-In-One LCS Water 3.0 Series is designed to exceed user expectations. One simple upgrade allows users to enjoy a better cooling performance with superior CPU protection.
Features of Water 3.0 Ultimate are as follows:
- High Performance Waterblock: The high performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity. Additionally, the pre-refilled coolant reduces any stress from liquid replenishment hassle.
- High Efficiency Radiator: The specially designed 360 mm large surface radiator not only doubles the cooling surface, but also supports up to 6 x 120 mm fans for additional heat dissipation.
- Triple Curve Fans: The triple 120 mm PWM fans provide an instantaneous cooling function. The powerful PWM controlled fan speed is between 1000~2000 rpm, reducing the radiator heat from the chassis to maximize cooling off performance.
- High Reliability Pump: The high quality and reliable pump enables the maximum amount of water circulation, keeping the copper plate continuously cool. The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore no refill is either needed or required.
- Easy and Simple Installation: The Water 3.0 Series－ Water 3.0 Ultimate, Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro and Water 3.0 Performer feature the latest cooling performance technology from Thermaltake, providing a simple installation system, and a totally maintenance-free operation. The Water 3.0 Series is easy to install and requires the minimum amount of space in the chassis.
For more information on the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate information please visit: