It can be awfully confusing when companies update their product lines but keep using the same names for their products. We're doing that all over again with the gaming laptop segment. You might remember when we were introduced to the original Razer Blade Stealth last January. Now they've got a new version of the ultra-thin notebook and it comes in gunmetal too.
So, just as they did with the main Razer Blade notebook, Razer is offering some incremental upgrades and updates to the Stealth variant. The 13.3-inch IGZO display is touch-enabled with 100 percent sRGB color space and a quad HD+ (3200 x 1800 pixels) resolution. You also get a 50 percent thinner bezel compared to the previous version.
The laptop as a whole measures just 0.52 inches thin and weighs just 2.93 pounds, all while providing up to nine hours of battery life. Of course, if you're doing some hardcore gaming during that time, you can probably expect quite a bit less than nine hours. Other highlights include 7th-generation Core i7 processors, 16GB of dual-channel RAM, and up to 1TB of PCIe solid-state storage.
Pricing starts at $1,399. The new Razer Blade Stealth is shipping now to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and France with the wider global launch to follow next month. Full specs below.
- Available in traditional black or gunmetal with tone-on-tone Razer logo (USA and Canada availability)
- 13.3 in. IGZO 16:9 aspect ratio, capacitive multi-touch display
- QHD+ (3200 x 1800) touch IGZO display
- 100% sRGB color space
- Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor (2.7 GHz / 3.5 GHz)
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Windows 10 Home
- 256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIe SSD options
- 16GB Dual-Channel System Memory (LPDDR3-1866MHz)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (902.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.1)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C)
- USB 3.0 port x 2 (SuperSpeed)
- Anti-ghosting keyboard
- Black: Powered by Razer Chroma™
- Gunmetal: White keyboard backlighting
- HDMI 2.0 audio and video output
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Built-in array microphone
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
- Compact 45 W USB-C power adapter
- Built-in 53.6 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- 0.52 in. / 13.1 mm (Height) x 12.6 in. / 321 mm (Width) x 8.1 in. / 206 mm (Depth)
- 2.93 lbs. / 1.33 kg