So what has NZXT been up to lately? Well, quite a bit. Back at COMPUTEX 2007, we saw a bunch of neat new things that our friend and NZXT Designer Johnny Hou were up to. However, today, we’re going to have a look at a case that was released earlier this year that mixes design and functionality into a very affordable package.
- Supports all Video cards less than 8″ in length
- Fits Full-sized ATX Motherboard and Power Supply
- Aluminum plated front panel
- Small, compact, and silent design
- Dual positioning, vertical or horizonal depending on home setup
- Two standard 80mm fans
- USB 2.0, Firewire, Intel HD audio and mic support
- Two external 5.25 drives
- One external 3.5 drive
- One internal 3.5 drive and dual 120mm setup or Three internal 3.5 drives and no 120mm fans
- Dual use vents for cooling or expandibility, install either dual 120mm fan capability or dual hard drives
Looking at the size of the case, it wil be a tight fit for a full size ATX board and longer video cards more than 8 inches in length. However, the case is no longer or taller than some smaller midtower cases, though it is definitely shorter if you were to use it in an HTPC desktop style configuration. Since we’re setting it up as a mid-tower, this will give the case a very slender profile standing up.
Real-Time Stock and Price Check