Futurelooks might be all over the Internet, but its home is Canada: Home of Hockey, Maple Syrup, Beavers, Poutine and BlackBerries. That’s why we’ve teamed up with GIGABYTE’s Canadian division to give our Canadian Readers, an opportunity to win one fantastic prize! And we’re doing it on Facebook!
What’s the Prize?
Futurelooks and GIGABYTE Canada are teaming up to give away a brand new GIGABYTE G1.Sniper from their G1-Killer Gaming motherboard series. This motherboard is the scrappy little brother to the G1.Assasin which we reviewed earlier this year. It offers the same outstanding gaming performance in a slightly smaller foot print.
One lucky Canuck will be able to tell all his or her friends, in a quiet, respectful, yet enthusiastic Canadian way, that they won one of the hottest INTEL X58 motherboards of 2011!
Why are you giving away the GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Motherboard?
We’re looking for 449 additional LIKES on Facebook. Coincidentally, 449 is also the retail price of the GIGABYTE G1. Sniper motherboard so if you win it, you can save 449 “loonies” and walk away with one for free. No HST either! All you have to do is help us get to our goal and we’ll draw someone’s name to win this great prize that will bring you instant fame at the next LAN party!
How do I win this awesome GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Motherboard?
Here’s how you to secure an entry in this contest:
- LIKE Futurelooks and GIGABYTE Canada on Facebookat the two links below…
- To help speed along the contest, tell your other Canadian friends on Facebook about this great contest and prize. This is totally optional but we do get to draw faster if we can get to our goal quicker so spread the word politely.
- One you’ve LIKED the two pages and have maybe shared the contest with your other Canadian friends, just leave a comment below with a link to your Facebook profile and you’re in!
When Does The Contest End?
The contest ends on June 5th, 2011, at Midnight or whenever we reach 449 additional Likes on both Futurelooks’ and GIGABYTE Canada’s Facebook pages. If we reach 449 likes before June 5th, then we can draw right away. As of today, GIGABYTE Canada has 85 Likes and Futurelooks has 1597 Likes. That means that we`ll need a total 534 Likes on GIGABYTE Canada`s Page and 2046 Likes on Futurelooks Page and we`ll be good to go!
But wait! There’s one more thing…
Help Us Get to 449 Likes Faster and Kingston Canada is Throwing In This…
Our big goal for this contest is to add an additional 449 likes to our pages as quickly as possible. So as an incentive, if we make it to that goal before May 31st, 2011, we’ll be sweetening things up by adding an additional Kingston HyperX T1 Black 6GB DDR3 triple channel memory kit valued at over $100 CAD, courtesy of Kingston`s Team in the Great White North.
So altogether, that means that if we can make our goal by May 31st, 2011, one lucky Canadian reader will be walking away with both prizes worth a total of $549 CAD!
Our rules are really simple…
- One entry per person. If we find out you’ve been creating extra Facebook accounts just to get more chances to win, not only is that not very Canadian, but we will disqualify your entry immediately.
- Prize cannot be shipped outside of Canada and must be accepted as awarded.
- This contest is open to all residents of Canada even residents of Quebec including the Territories.
- You must answer a skill testing question to claim your prize. It could be mathematical or hockey related.
Since we know people will ask, yes, you may enter this contest if you are not a Canadian resident. You just have to make sure that the prize ships to a Canadian address if you win. We’re cool with that.
So don`t be a hoser! Get out there and tell your fellow Canadians about this contest. Spread the goodness across our land and to all our ex-patriots around the world.
Good luck friends! Bon chance mes amis!